- An innovative integrative approach to dental care
- The Wellness Center, with services to support your overall health
- Dr. D. and Dr Hsu are dental specialists with multidisciplinary training
- We excel in periodontics , dental implantology, restorative dentistry, and orthodontics
- You can trust our complex oral reconstitution and diagnosis
- An array of total tooth replacement options with immediate placement
- Sedation options to help anxious patients relax
Benefit From an Integrative Approach to Smile Restoration in Collegeville & South Williamsport
No Dental Problem Is Too Tough For Us
Whether you need a full-mouth reconstruction or treatment for severe gum disease, we handle many cases that other dentists don’t want to tackle. That’s why so many of them refer their patients to us for specialized care. Among our services:
- Immediate total tooth replacement, completed in just one day
- Dental implants, including metal-free implants
- Gum grafts
- Laser-assisted gum disease treatment
- Oral surgery, including bone grafts, sinus lifts, and tooth extractions
- TMJ treatment
No matter why you visit us, you’ll know you’re in good hands with Dr. David DiGiallorenzo. He was selected as a top dentist by his peers in a survey published by Main Line Today magazine in 2016. You can also get a full range of homeopathic care to improve your dental outcomes as well as your overall health. We’re happy to refer you to The Wellness Center that is part of our practice for reflexology, acupuncture, medical facials, massage, and more.
Our two offices are especially convenient for residents of greater Philadelphia. You’ll find us in Collegeville, PA near Ursinus College and North Star Farm, and in South Williamsport, PA near the World of Little League and Pennsylvania College of Technology. Call for an appointment at our Collegeville dentist office 610-850-9206 or our South Williamsport dentist office 570-433-8019.
Welcome to the Lanap and Implant Center Read Transcript
At the LANAP and Implant Center, you can expect to be treated with courtesy, with understanding, with gentleness. You can expect to have any questions that you may have about the procedures or the costs or anything like that to be thoroughly addressed.
My procedure went very well. Better than I had ever expected it to be. I could feel a difference right away. Definitely after everything healed as if though my teeth were back to like they should be in your late 20s or early 30s.
Dr. D is one of the best doctors that I've ever come across. I am so thankful and so blessed that I can smile at people, that I can look at people in the face and not have to put my hand up to cover my mouth and be ashamed.
The people here I just can't thank enough for what they have done for me. It's just been amazing from the years past that the issues I had that it only took three visits to here to cover years of mistakes that other ones have been making.
I'm just very happy that I can smile again, and these people I have to thank for that. In my life they have become my family. They saved a part of me that I almost lost.
At the LANAP and Implant Center, you can expect integrity, compassion, and service.
Dr. David DiGiallorenzo received his training at the University of Pennsylvania in the Department of Periodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis in the early 1990s. His training included prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, and advanced oral reconstructive techniques, including oral implantology.
See What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. DiGiallorenzo, I want to thank you and your staff for the wonderful experience and care that you gave me. My smile is from ear to ear. The teeth look amazing. Sandy and Anne are...Read More
Many thanks to you and your team of angels for the great experience I had in your office on Wednesday. From start to finish I felt cared for and safe and calm in your care. Though the...Read More
Several years ago I went to Dr. D because of the start of gum problems. I could not tell I had a problem. My former dentist retired and when I went to a new dentist, he told me I needed to...Read More
Your Comfort & Total Health Are Our Top Priorities
At the LANAP and Implant Center, we pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex dental problems with fewer visits, less discomfort, and positive results. We do so with:
- State-of-the-art technology like our cone beam imaging, which gives us a detailed 3D view of your entire mouth so we can better plan your procedures
- A choice of two kinds of safe dental sedation, either of which will completely relax you
- Anxiety-free local anesthesia that takes the sting out of the process
- PRGF technology, which uses your body’s own stem cells to encourage quicker healing
You can also get acupuncture, laser biostimulation, reflexology, massage, oral detoxification, nutrition advice, and homeopathy for optimal outcomes.