Settle Your Nerves With Sedation Options in Collegeville
Dental fear is common, whether it’s mild anxiety or full-blown fright. It’s annoying on its own, with symptoms like sweaty palms or butterflies in your stomach. But it can lead to serious problems if you avoid getting the dental care you need. Our sedation options can help you put your dental fear behind you.Sedation Dentistry
Dental sedation will:
- Help you completely relax so you can enjoy a fear-free appointment
- Help you change your mindset so that you no longer fear the dentist
- Allow you to have a clean, pain-free mouth once again
- Enable you to get the cosmetic dentistry you’ve been wanting for years
- Help ensure you have a happy, healthy smile for the rest of your life
To schedule a stress-free appointment, call 610-228-4366.
Choose From Two Kinds of Dental Sedation
Everyone experiences dental anxiety differently, so we offer two kinds of safe dental sedation:
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We prescribe a medication for patients who are mildly to moderately fearful or anxious. The medication relaxes you, creating a sense of grogginess. You take the medication before your appointment so you’ll feel completely comfortable and at ease while in our care. Because of the medication’s long-lasting effects, you will need a friend or family member to drive you to and from the office on the day of your procedure.
- IV Sedation – This deeper form of dental sedation can be precisely controlled, allowing us to easily increase or decrease the amount you receive during your procedure. It is ideal for patients with moderate to severe dental anxiety. Aside from erasing feelings of dental anxiety, IV sedation can also reduce the number of visits a patient needs. Care that might otherwise be broken up over several visits can be completed in one visit using IV sedation.
Our Experienced Team Knows How to Keep You Comfortable
Your complete comfort is our priority. In addition to sedation, we also offer completely private operatories and longer appointment times so we can work at a pace that’s comfortable for you. To hear more about our relaxing environment and sedation options, call 610-228-4366.