Our Team Prioritizes Relieving Dental Anxiety in Collegeville
Most people feel good when they leave the dentist with a healthier smile, but not everyone looks forward to their appointments. If you’re nervous or even fearful about visiting our Collegeville, PA dental office, you needn’t be. Our specialists and staff are experts at relieving dental anxiety.Relieving Dental Anxiety from Dr. DeMarco
You’ll remain relaxed with:
- Local Anesthesia for Painless Care – Before beginning any procedure, we apply an anesthetic to numb the area and eliminate your ability to feel pain. We use a high-tech tool called The Wand®, which enables us to painlessly administer the exact amount of anesthesia needed.
- Longer Appointment Times and Private Operatories – We understand that many people (especially patients who may already be nervous about visiting the dentist) do not want their dental care to be displayed for the entire office to see. You will never feel rushed or embarrassed when you visit Dr. DiGiallorenzo.
- Board-Certified Anesthesiologist – To provide the best care possible, the LANAP and Implant Center partners with a board-certified anesthesiologist. He can provide IV sedation for patients experiencing dental fear or anxiety.
Don’t let fear keep you from getting a healthy smile. Call the LANAP and Implant Center at 610-850-9206.
Even in an Emergency, There’s No Need to Feel Anxious
Nothing makes patients more anxious than a dental emergency – and understandably so. When emergencies happen, there are two things to keep in mind. First, you should know what to do until you can get to our office. Second, you should know that when you get here, we’ll take care of everything so you don’t feel pain or fear.Relieving Dental Anxiety
You should see us ASAP for these common dental emergencies:
- Broken tooth
- Tooth that has fallen out or been knocked out
- Significant tissue damage (tongue, cheek, gums, etc.)
- Significant dental pain
- Any situation where the life of your tooth is in jeopardy
In a dental emergency, you should:
- Call our Collegeville, PA dentist office. We have doctors on call at all hours of the day and night. We can offer you advice and help you schedule a same-day or next-day emergency appointment.
- Secure any pieces of tooth that have come out of your mouth. Keep them moist (in milk or saliva). Don’t touch the root of a tooth.
- Stop any bleeding. If you cannot stop bleeding within a reasonable amount of time, get to an emergency room as soon as possible.
- Show up for your emergency appointment.
Relieving dental anxiety is a priority for our team, whether it’s an emergency or an appointment for any procedure. Call 610-850-9206 to schedule a stress-free visit.