Attain Optimal Oral Health & Optimal Overall Health in Collegeville
Restorative & Periodontal Treatments Repair Your Smile
Thanks to their skill and training in the most up-to-date procedures, Dr. DiGiallorenzo and Dr. Hsu can replace anywhere from a single tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth using a combination of dental implants and restorations like dental crowns and dentures. They perform many restorative and periodontal procedures, including:
- Dental implant restoration with dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures
- Laser gum disease treatment
- Periodontal surgery, including gum grafts
- Sedation dentistry
- Oral surgery, including bone grafts, sinus lifts, and tooth removal
- Immediate total tooth replacement, where you can get your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment
If you’re replacing teeth with implants, our implant dentists can use:
- A Dental Implant with Dental Crown – Replaces a single tooth
- Dental Implants with a Fixed Bridge – Replaces multiple adjacent teeth or a full arch of teeth
- Dental Implants with Dentures – Replaces many teeth, even an entire mouthful
If you’re ready to achieve optimal oral health, call our Collegeville dentist office at 610-228-4366.
Our Featured Services
Receding gums affect your smile’s appearance and your oral health. They can even cause tooth loss. Visit our Collegeville, PA dentist office so we can evaluate your gum health and see if you would benefit from a gum graft. We use special stem cell technology to encourage a rapid recovery.
Never be without your smile again! Call today to find out if you’re a candidate for our innovative immediate total tooth replacement procedure. By receiving dental implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment, you won’t have to hide your smile or miss meals while your implants heal.
You can enjoy your next dental visit! Ask us about your relaxation options such as a longer appointment, a private operatory, or medication to help you relax. You can be awake or relaxed to a twilight state. Anxiety shouldn't keep you from having the healthy, beautiful smile you desire. Find out how we can help!
Dr. David DiGiallorenzo received his training at the University of Pennsylvania in the Department of Periodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis in the early 1990s. His training included prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, and advanced oral reconstructive techniques, including oral implantology.
Your Comfort & Total Health Are Our Top Priorities
At the LANAP and Implant Center, you can relax with holistic treatments like massage and reflexology in The Wellness Center. We pride ourselves on offering the care you are looking for. We also offer:
- Acupuncture Services
- Cranial-Sacral Therapy
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Medical Facials
- Medical Detoxification
- Nutritional Therapy
- Homeopathic Care
Stay Comfortable With the Latest Technology & Sedation Dentistry
At the LANAP and Implant Center, we use the latest technology to keep your care fast, comfortable, and precise. For example:
- Cone Beam Imaging – With these 3D views of your teeth and underlying infrastructure, we can better plan your procedures and give you the best results possible.
- Laser Dentistry – We use a high-tech laser in treatments ranging from our no-cut, no-suture LANAP gum disease treatment to cosmetic reshaping of gums.
- Dental Sedation – Choose between two kinds of safe dental sedation, either of which will completely relax you.
- Anxiety-Free Local Anesthesia – Take the sting out of the process of being numb during a procedure.
- PRGF Technology – We can use your body’s own stem cells to encourage quicker healing.
To visit a dental office that combines cutting-edge dentistry with a holistic approach, call 610-228-4366.