Transform Your Appearance With a Smile Makeover in Collegeville
If you’re not happy with your smile, let us help you do something about it! Our Collegeville dentists can transform your look with a smile makeover. After your smile makeover, you’ll:Doctor Henry Hsu on smile makeover Read Transcript
Many times, we have patients that come to us for help because they are really self-conscious with their smile. In a lot of these cases, the teeth are either in-fected, they're discolored, the bite is incorrect, or all of the above, and this is where a smile makeover can come in really handy as a process of full-mouth reconstruction. In the Lanap and Implant Center, we offer not just conven-tional full-arch smile makeover in the way of conventional complete dentures, but then we also go many steps beyond that in the form of good, better, and the best treatment for full arch.
- Feel more confident about your smile
- Enjoy a younger, more attractive appearance
- No longer hesitate to reveal your smile in social or professional settings
Call the LANAP and Implant Center at 610-228-4366 today to schedule the first step in a makeover, a smile consultation with one of our specialists.
Get a Smile You Love With a Total MakeoverSmile Makeover Treatment
- Schedule Your Consultation – Call our Collegeville, PA dentist office so a member of our team can find a time that’s convenient for you.
- Visit Us for an Exam and Imaging – One of our specialists will thoroughly examine you with a visual inspection, periodontal evaluation, X-rays, and more.
- Create Your Treatment Plan – After discussing your smile goals with you, we’ll design a custom treatment plan that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
- Receive Treatment – Whether your makeover includes a single treatment or several procedures, we’ll complete them on a schedule that makes the most of your time and money. Thanks to our use of the latest technologies and treatment techniques, your procedures will be as fast and comfortable as possible.
Choose From Restorative Options & More
If you have missing teeth or teeth marred by cracks, breaks, or decay, we can use dental restorations such as dental crowns and fixed bridges – with or without dental implants – to restore your smile’s appearance and full function. If your smile has suffered because of receding gums, we can perform a gum graft to make your gums not only attractive but healthy again.
In addition, we can use our low-power laser for:
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll remove excess gum tissue to give you a more attractive ratio of teeth to gums or even out a crooked gumline.
- Teeth Contouring – We can painlessly correct rough or uneven edges, pointy canines, or other minor flaws for a perfect finish to your makeover.
If you think you’d like a smile makeover, call 610-228-4366 today for an appointment.