You Deserve a Smile Makeover in South Williamsport
You don’t have to live with a smile you’re not happy with. The dental team at the LANAP and Implant Center in South Williamsport, PA can give you a stunning new look with a smile makeover. Our integrative approach helps ensure that your treatment will:
- Increase your confidence to show others your biggest smile
- Give you a younger, more attractive appearance
- Earn you more respect at work and in your professional life
- Boost your self-esteem and allow you to feel better about yourself
Take Pride in Your Smile With a Complete Makeover
Dr. DiGiallorenzo has received advanced trained in cosmetic and reconstructive dental techniques. He, Dr. Hsu, and our experienced staff have the skills and tools to give you a gorgeous smile and new confidence. Here’s how you’ll get your new look:
Step One: Scheduling Your Consultation – Make your appointment at our South Williamsport dentist office by speaking to a member of our friendly team. We’ll find a time that’s convenient for you.
Step Two: Examinations and Imaging – At your consultation, we will spend time getting to know more about your smile. You’ll receive a thorough examination, including visual inspections, periodontal evaluations, and more. We will also take several photos of your smile. To give you the best custom-tailored treatment options, we want to completely understand our starting point.
Step Three: Creating Your Treatment Plan – Once we know your specific situation, we’ll discuss the goals you have for your smile renovation, as well as the services we recommend. Then we’ll design a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs and budget. The time and financial commitments required are different for each patient, but our goal is to make sure you are completely comfortable with every aspect of your care. Below are some treatment options we may use for your smile enhancement:
- Gum Reshaping – Our low-power laser can gently reshape your gumline to balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio, allowing your teeth to shine instead of your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum grafting procedure will replace lost gum tissue, helping prevent tooth sensitivity, tooth decay, and other oral health concerns.
Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment
- Teeth Contouring – We will painlessly smooth rough teeth edges for a more pleasing appearance.
- Restorative Options – Dental crowns, fixed bridges, and implant-supported restorations will help you regain a beautiful smile and renew your biting power. Look and feel your best with a wide variety of options.
Step Four: Receiving Treatment – Rest easy in the hands of our skilled crew. We’ll do all the work so you can enjoy your new smile!
Get a brand-new look with a smile makeover! Call 570-322-4741 today for an appointment.
All on Six and All on Eight Implants at The Lanap and Implant Center of Pennsylvania
1st Metal-Free Dental Implant Dentist in United States