Rely on Experts For Relieving Dental Anxiety in South Williamsport
There is no reason to let fear keep you from a healthy smile. The LANAP and Implant Center in South Williamsport, PA caters to patients with dental fear. Making your visit comfortable and productive is at the top of our priorities. If you need help relieving dental anxiety, here’s what Dr. DiGiallorenzo and our team offer you:Relieving Dental Anxiety from Dr. DeMarco
- Syringe-Free Local Anesthesia – The Wand® will numb the area we’re working on without using any syringes. This is a great way to make sure you stay relaxed and anxiety-free.
- Longer Appointment Times and Private Operatories – Like many of our patients, you probably don’t want your dental treatment visible to everyone else. You will never feel rushed or embarrassed when you visit the LANAP and Implant Center.
- Anesthesiologist Dr. Anthony J. DeMarco – To give our patients the best possible care, we have teamed up with Dr. DeMarco, a board-certified anesthesiologist. He can administer IV sedation that will keep you from experiencing or remembering anything about your appointment.
Call us today to schedule your stress-free dental appointment: 570-433-8019. Our compassionate dental team at 2685 Euclid Ave. is waiting to take care of you!
Know What to Do When a Dental Emergency Happens
When faced with a dental disaster, many people experience anxiety. If you have an emergency, keep two things in mind. First, be sure you know what steps to take before you get to our office. Second, you can trust that we’ll do everything possible to eliminate any dental anxiety and ensure you don’t feel any pain.Relieving Dental Anxiety
In a dental emergency, here’s what you should do:
- Call our South Williamsport, PA dentist office immediately at 570-433-8019. Dr. DiGiallorenzo and Dr. Hsu are on-call 24 hours a day. We can offer you advice for your situation and schedule a same-day or next-day emergency appointment for you.
- Gather any broken pieces of teeth. Without touching the roots, put them in a container of saliva or milk.
- Stop any bleeding. If you’re still bleeding after a reasonable period of time, go to the nearest emergency room for treatment.
- Be sure to come to your emergency appointment at the LANAP and Implant Center.
Contact Us at Once When You Need Fast Help
We routinely treat all types of dental emergencies. Call us as soon as possible if you’re experiencing any of these situations:
- Broken tooth
- Knocked-out tooth
- Soft tissue damage (gums, cheek, tongue, etc.)
- Swelling or bleeding from your mouth
- Any other situation that could cause immediate damage to your teeth
The LANAP and Implant Center specializes in relieving dental anxiety. Call 570-433-8019 today to schedule an appointment for comfortable dental care.