Improve Your Smile With Comfortable Oral Surgery in South Williamsport
Oral surgery can be scary to think about, especially if you’ve never been through it before. You want a South Williamsport dentist office where you feel comfortable and safe. At the LANAP and Implant Center, Dr. DiGiallorenzo, Dr. Hsu, and our advanced dental team have the knowledge and expertise to ensure you get the results you want from your surgical procedure. Benefits of our treatment include:Bone Graft Patient Testimonial
- Your choice of sedation options, including IV sedation from a board-certified anesthesiologist
- Longer appointment times if needed, so you don’t feel rushed
- Private operatories to help you relax and set your mind at ease
- Skilled dentists and staff dedicated to giving you accurate and comfortable care
Call 570-433-8019 today to schedule your dental surgery consultation. Don’t put your smile at risk any longer!
Trust an Expert For Your Procedure
Dr. DiGiallorenzo treats patients from all 50 states. In addition, he is well-respected in the dental community and lectures both nationally and internationally. When it comes time for your surgical procedure, rest assured his skilled touch will come through. Here are a few types of oral surgery he and our team routinely perform:
- Bone Grafts – We’ll use synthetic bone material to build up the bone structure in areas where your jaw has deteriorated from gum disease or missing teeth. This procedure prepares your bone for a tooth replacement option such as dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – This type of oral surgery will replace gum tissue that has receded because of periodontal disease or otherwise does not cover a tooth root properly.
- Sinus Lifts – We use this procedure when a patient needs more bone structure in the upper portion of the mouth for implant placement.
- Tooth Extractions – We offer gentle, stress-free tooth removal to get your mouth healthy again and help you feel better if you’ve been in pain. You’ll have a choice of tooth replacement options afterward.