Repair Dental Damage With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in South Williamsport
If your mouth is filled with missing and damaged teeth, you may not know where to begin to repair your smile. That’s where our expert South Williamsport, PA dentists come in. They’ll determine the procedures you need to restore both the health and beauty of your smile, then perform a full-mouth reconstruction. Your smile will be as good as new – or even better.Full-mouth Reconstruction
Your completely customized full-mouth restoration will go smoothly because of our:
- Two dentists with advanced training in prosthodontics, periodontics, and restorative procedures including dental implants
- Wide variety of dental implants services, including immediate total tooth replacement
- Cutting-edge technology like cone beam imaging and lasers to plan and perform your procedures
- Option of metal-free dental restorations and zirconia implants
- Use of stem cell technology to promote faster healing
The first step in rebuilding your smile is a consultation with one of our specialists. Call the LANAP and Implant Center at 570-433-8019 to schedule one.
With or Without Dental Implants, Get the Right Dental RestorationsGinny Mattie on Full Mouth Reconstruction
Our specialists can replace anywhere from one tooth to all of your teeth with dental implants. They can also repair damaged teeth with restorations like dental crowns. With their expertise, they’ll help you determine which procedures will best revive your smile. Between them, they’ve performed countless full-mouth rehabilitations. That’s just one reason why patients from all 50 states have visited us for this treatment!
You can get these restorations with dental implants:
- Dental Crowns – When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace one missing tooth.
- Dental Bridge – When attached to two or more implants, a bridge can replace multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – When attached to implants, dentures are far more secure than dentures that simply sit on your gums. Eating, speaking, kissing, and other activities are easier and more enjoyable with no worries about dentures slipping out of place or even becoming dislodged. Our specialists can advise you on how many implants will be needed to secure your dentures.
A full-mouth reconstruction will truly change your life! To get one, call 570-433-8019.