Repair Dental Damage With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in South Williamsport
If your mouth is filled with missing and damaged teeth, you may not know where to begin to repair your smile. That’s where our expert South Williamsport, PA dentists come in. They’ll determine the procedures you need to restore both the health and beauty of your smile, then perform a full-mouth reconstruction. Your smile will be as good as new – or even better.
The other issue with the All-on-4 long term is that traditionally, the prosthetic material that has traditionally been used on the All-on-4 are plastic denture teeth. Although extremely strong and durable, they're screwed down with four screws, which go through a variety of areas on the denture. Long term, you will need resurfacing of these teeth at least every eight to 10 years. They're prone to fracture, stain, and odor. So the materials that are used with the All-on-4 typically are not as strong and durable. At the LANAP and Implant Center, we really have focused on All-on-6 or All-on-8. That is a procedure where we're building a more solidified foundation for the long term so that if there is a problem with one of the implants, we have plenty to bear the load over time. In addition, instead of fabricating plastic teeth and screwing them down, we're actually fabricating porcelain teeth, which are customized for the patient. So we're utilizing porcelain or zirconium, which is custom-fabricated and painted to the exact specifications that we specify through photography, through colorization of your skin, your tone, your eye color.
So it's a much, much better option for many, many patients. So although we do do the All-on-4 procedure, given the opportunity, we are going to recommend an All-on-6 or an All-on-8 as it will give you a much better long-term prognosis.
Your completely customized full-mouth reconstruction will go smoothly because of our:
- Cutting-edge technology like cone beam imaging and lasers to plan and perform your procedures
- Option of metal-free dental restorations and zirconia implants
- Use of your body's own technology to promote faster healing
With or Without Dental Implants, Get the Right Dental Restorations
Our specialists can replace anywhere from one tooth to all of your teeth with dental implants. They can also repair damaged teeth with restorations like dental crowns. With their expertise, they’ll help you determine which procedures will best revive your smile. Between them, they’ve performed countless full-mouth rehabilitations. That’s just one reason why patients from all 50 states have visited us for this treatment!
You can get these restorations with dental implants:
- Dental Crowns – When attached to a dental implant, a crown can replace one missing tooth.
- Dental Bridge – When attached to two or more implants, a bridge can replace multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures – When attached to implants, dentures are far more secure than dentures that simply sit on your gums. Eating, speaking, kissing, and other activities are easier and more enjoyable with no worries about dentures slipping out of place or even becoming dislodged. Our specialists can advise you on how many implants will be needed to secure your dentures.
A full-mouth reconstruction will truly change your life! To get one, call 570-322-4741.
The Pioneer of Zirconia Metal-Free Dental Implants in US
1st Metal-Free Dental Implant Dentist in United States