Visit Us For Comprehensive Dental Care in South Williamsport
Trust Your Smile to the Experts
The skilled team at the LANAP and Implant Center offers you more than 125 years of combined dental experience in South Williamsport PA. Dr. DiGiallorenzo alone has over 25 years of experience. You will receive an exceptional level of comprehensive dental treatment with our long list of services, including:
- Metal-Free Dental Implants – These restorative tools will allow you to eat any food you want and smile with renewed confidence.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll give you back a complete set of teeth and make your life easier.
- Immediate Total Tooth Replacement – Our expertise makes it possible to get your new implants and replacement teeth in a single visit.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – LANAP laser treatment and other therapies will restore health and beauty to your diseased gums.
- Nutritional Therapy – The right foods can help you heal quicker and achieve a higher level of overall health.
- Smile Makeover – Enjoy a one-of-a-kind smile designed with the help of our expert team.
- Homeopathic Care – Individualized treatment will help your body heal itself so you feel better physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Wellness Approach – Our holistic therapy includes services from The Wellness Center in our South Williamsport PA, such as massage, acupuncture, and other body-rejuvenating treatments.
- Tooth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – We’ll gently shape your teeth edges and gums to give your smile a more attractive appearance.
- Sedation Dentistry – For total relaxation, choose oral conscious sedation in pill form or IV sedation from an anesthesiologist.
- Oral Surgery – Our team can prepare your jaw for dental implants or restore your mouth to health by removing diseased teeth.
- TMJ and Teeth Grinding Treatment – Our integrative approach will give you relief from jaw pain and help prevent damage to your tooth enamel.
Our Featured Service
A soft-tissue graft will rebuild your lost gum tissue to protect your teeth and give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile. You’ll have a choice of sedation for your procedure, plus advanced stem cell technology will make the healing process as quick and pain-free as possible. Contact us today to see if a gum graft is right for you.
Imagine getting your teeth implants and new teeth all in just one visit to our office! That’s what you can expect from this innovative treatment – rather than waiting months for your replacement teeth. New menu options will open up for you, plus you’ll smile confidently with a complete set of beautiful teeth. Call us now for more details.
Feel comfortable during your next dental appointment with sedation. We offer multiple types of sedation and relaxation methods, such as medication, private operatories, and longer appointment times. You can be awake or in a peaceful twilight state – whatever is best for you! Relax with us and get the healthy smile you deserve.
Dr. David DiGiallorenzo received his training at the University of Pennsylvania in the Department of Periodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis in the early 1990s. His training included prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, and advanced oral reconstructive techniques, including oral implantology.
Your Comfort & Total Health Are Our Top Priorities
At the LANAP and Implant Center, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide the total health options you are looking for. We do so in The Wellness Center with:
- Acupuncture Services
- Cranial-Sacral Therapy
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Medical Facials
- Medical Detoxification
- Nutritional Therapy
- Homeopathic Care
Experience Integrative Care For Periodontal Disease & Tooth Replacement
At the LANAP and Implant Center, our team views your care differently. We treat the entire individual – not just the disease. Here are some of the elements that make this type of care possible:
- State-of-the-art technology like our cone beam imaging, which gives us a detailed 3D view of your entire mouth so we can better plan your procedures
- A choice of two kinds of safe dental sedation, either of which will completely relax you
- Anxiety-free local anesthesia that takes the sting out of the process
- PRGF technology, which uses your body’s own stem cells to encourage quicker healing
Call 570-505-6908 to schedule your next appointment. We’re easy to find at 2685 Euclid Ave., at the corner of Euclid Avenue and Valley Street.