Sinus Lift Services by Experienced Professionals
To unlock and watch video, please fill out the below form.
At the LANAP and Implant Center, we want to help you succeed in your smile goals. Patients are too often told that dental implants are not an option due to their facial structure, but that’s simply not the case. For most patients, we can work with your bone and sinus to make room for the perfect dental implants fit!
- What is a sinus lifts? A sinus lift is an oral surgery procedure that entails “lifting” your sinus cavity away from your mouth, which helps some patients prepare for implant placement.
- How can a sinus lifts help me? If you have been told in the past that you are not eligible for dental implants due to a lack of available bone in the upper areas of your mouth, this procedure may be perfect for you.
- Does a sinus lift procedure hurt? No! We use local anesthetics as well as dental sedation to ensure that our patients do not feel any pain or discomfort throughout their visit to our dental office.
- What other oral surgery services do you offer? We offer gentle tooth extraction services, including impacted teeth extractions. We also offer grafting services, both bone grafting and gum grafts. For a full list and explanation of each of these services, please visit our page on oral surgery.
- How long does a sinus lifts take? Because of revolutionary technology that allows us to map your entire surgery before we begin, sinus lifts are faster than ever. The procedure takes between an hour and an hour and a half. You’ll visit again in about a week so we can see how you are healing and to have your stitches removed.
How can I schedule an appointment?
Don’t let your own biology keep you from getting the tooth replacement option you deserve. Our sinus lifts can change your situation and help you meet your smile goals. Call us at 610-228-4366 for sinus lifts Collegeville, PA area and at 570-505-6908 for sinus lifts Williamsport, PA area . You can also send us a message using our online contact form. Either way, we will be delighted to help you find a suitable date and time for your consultation.