Don’t Let Dental Anxiety Ruin Your Oral Health
Are you nervous or even fearful about visiting the dentist? The LANAP and Implant Center caters to patients who deal with dental phobia to help them get the care they need. There is no reason to let FEAR keep you from a healthy smile. See what we can do!
- Local Anesthesia for Painless Care – Before beginning any procedure, we apply the anesthetic to numb the area and eliminate your ability to feel pain. This is a great way to make sure our patients stay comfortable, but it is just one of the things we do to make sure your experience is relaxing and productive.
- Longer Appointment Times and Private Operatories – We understand that many people (especially patients who may already be nervous about visiting the dentist) do not want their dental care to be displayed for the entire office to see. You will never feel rushed or embarrassed when you visit Dr. DiGiallorenzo.
- Working with Anesthesiologist Anthony J. DeMarco – To provide the best care possible, the LANAP and Implant Center partners with Dr. Anthony J. DeMarco. As a board certified anesthesiologist, Dr. DeMarco can provide IV sedation for patients experiencing dental fear or anxiety. To learn more about this option, visit our page on sedation dentistry.
When a Dental Emergency Happens
Nothing makes patients more anxious than a dental emergency. When emergencies happen, there are two things to keep in mind. First, you should know what to do until you can get to our office. Second, you should know that when you get here, we will take care of everything so that you don’t feel pain or fear.
What constitutes a dental emergency?
Identifying a dental emergency can be tricky for some people. If you are experiencing any of the situations listed below, please contact our team for emergency help.
- Broken tooth
- Tooth that has fallen out or been knocked out
- Significant tissue damage (tongue, cheek, gums, etc.)
- Significant dental pain of any sort
- Any situation where the life of your tooth is in jeopardy
What should I do if I am experiencing a dental emergency?
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please follow these easy steps to control the situation:
- Call our office immediately. We have doctors on call at all hours of the day and night. We can help offer you any advice and help you schedule a same-day or next-day emergency appointment.
- Secure any pieces of tooth that have come out of your mouth. Make sure they stay moist (in milk or saliva). Do not touch the root of a tooth.
- Stop any bleeding. If you cannot stop the bleeding within a reasonable amount of time, please get to an emergency room as soon as possible.
- Show up for your emergency appointment.
Make an Appointment
You can reach us at 610-228-4366 to help you relieve dental anxiety Collegeville, PA area dental appointment and at 570-505-6908 to help you relieve dental anxiety Williamsport, PA area dental appointment. If you are not experiencing an emergency, you can also send us a message using our online form. Either way, we will be happy to help you find a suitable date and time for your visit. Don’t let fear or anxiety ruin your oral health. We can’t wait to hear from you!