Restore Missing Teeth With Metal-Free Dental Implants in Collegeville & South Williamsport
Because dental implants are a superior tooth replacement option, many dentists now offer implant services to their patients. However, unlike Dr. DiGiallorenzo at the LANAP and Implant Center, few dentists use metal-free dental implants made from biocompatible zirconia.
If you’re allergic to titanium, which is commonly used in traditional implants, our zirconia implants offer you a worry-free tooth replacement option. They are made from ceramic and are completely biocompatible with your body. Other benefits of zirconia implants include:
- Unlike metal implants, they won’t leave a darkened area on your gums. Zirconia more closely matches the color of your natural tooth roots, so it provides a more natural-looking appearance.
- Zirconia may help prevent plaque and tartar buildup, which can lead to a healthier mouth and less chance of gum disease.
Trust an Experienced Implant Dentist For Your New Teeth
Dr. DiGiallorenzo is one of the most experienced metal-free implant dentists in Philadelphia as well as the entire country. His was the first US dental office to begin using Z-Look zirconia dental implants. He understands exactly how to use zirconia implants to ensure the best results. For example, he will coat the implants with your natural stem cells, promoting faster, more comfortable, and more efficient healing.
Both zirconia and traditional implants will:
- Look, feel, and function like natural teeth – Implants give you back everything you had before you lost your teeth. You’ll bite, chew, and smile comfortably without having to give your implants any special care.
- Keep teeth in place – Implants are inserted into your jaw, where they chemically bond to your bone. Your replacement teeth will stay firmly in place, allowing you to enjoy any type of food you want worry-free.
- Protect your jawbone – When you lose teeth, your jawbone begins to deteriorate. Implants stimulate the growth of new bone cells, helping keep your jawbone strong and your facial structure intact.
Restore Your Smile & Bite With Implants
Patients from all over come to the LANAP and Implant Center for zirconia dental implants and our other specialized implant services, including:
- Immediate Total Tooth Replacement – Get dental implants and replacement teeth in one convenient appointment. You won’t have to wait to enjoy all your favorite foods again!
- Implant-Supported and Implant-Retained Dentures – Full arches of beautiful, functional replacement teeth stay securely in place by attaching to dental implants – no adhesive needed!