Relieve Pain or Prepare For Tooth Replacement With Oral Surgery in Collegeville
Oral surgery can be scary, especially if you’ve never experienced it before. You want to be in an environment where you feel comfortable and safe. You have come to the right place. At the LANAP and Implant Center in Collegeville, PA, our advanced dental team has the knowledge and expertise in oral surgery to help you get the results you need.Doctor Henry Hsu on oral surgery Read Transcript
Oral surgery, essentially what that means is extraction, meaning that the teeth are gonna be taken out. Of course, we always, as oral professionals, we always want to save teeth where we can or restore teeth with oral implants in the situation where teeth absolutely have to come out. But for whatever reason, could be financial restraints, or just be because there's not enough bone, or just be because it could go against the patient’s wishes, the oral implant my not be a feasible option.
In that situation we would still want to get the teeth out, at least to eliminate the infection if the patient was in pain. At least the patient wouldn't be in pain anymore and the infection will be resolved.
Whether you need a bone graft or a sinus lift, your surgery will go smoothly, thanks to:
- Advanced technology that our specialists use to plan and perform procedures
- A skilled team who has performed countless oral surgery procedures
- Your choice of two kinds of dental sedation
- Private operatories to put you at ease
If you think you may need an oral surgery procedure, call 610-228-4366.
Get Bone Grafts, Tooth Extractions, & More
Among the oral surgery procedures you can get:
- Bone Grafting – Bone grafting procedures are designed to build up the bone structure in areas where it may have deteriorated due to gum disease or missing teeth. This procedure prepares your bone for a tooth replacement option, like implants.
- Soft-Tissue Grafting – Soft-tissue grafting procedures (or gum grafts) are designed to replace gum tissue that has receded due to periodontal disease or otherwise does not cover the tooth root properly.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure is great for patients who lack bone structure in the upper portion of the mouth and who want dental implants as their tooth replacement option.
- Tooth Extractions – We offer gentle, stress-free tooth extraction procedures that will meet your needs, even if your tooth is impacted.
Stay Comfortable With a Stress-Free Setting & SedationBone Graft Patient Testimonial
There’s no need to feel nervous if you need an oral surgery procedure. You can relax in one of our completely private operatories, and we’re happy to arrange a longer appointment for you so you don’t feel rushed. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth before your procedure begins so you won’t feel a thing.
You can also choose one of two forms of safe dental sedation: oral sedation or IV sedation. Either will keep you relaxed throughout your treatment. Because it puts you into an almost sleeplike state, IV sedation works especially well if you’ll be undergoing a lengthy procedure or if you want to get multiple procedures in a single appointment. We work with a board-certified anesthesiologist to provide this option.