Repair Dental Damage With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Collegeville
If you have missing teeth and extensive dental damage, our specialists can repair it with a full-mouth reconstruction.
They’ll bring together LANAP, dental implants, bone grafting, and other procedures to help you get your smile back.
With a full-mouth restoration, you’ll be able to:
- Consume all your favorite foods, even crunchy fruits and vegetables
- Smile in confidence, knowing your teeth look great
- Enjoy a healthier and younger appearance
- Benefit from improved oral health – and better overall health too
If you want to restore your smile, call 610 409-6064 to book a consultation with one of our restorative dentists. We will put together a personalized comprehensive treatment plan catered to your specific needs. You may even be a candidate for immediate total tooth replacement.
Find a Dental Restoration That’s Right For Your Smile
Dr. DiGiallorenzo and Dr. Hsu use versatile dental implants to offer a wide variety of teeth restorations. Dr. DiGiallorenzo has trained in oral implantology and other advanced oral reconstructive techniques. His expertise is one reason we’ve restored smiles for patients in all 50 states! Some of the restorations we might use in full-mouth rehabilitation include:
- Dental Crowns – A porcelain crown attached to a dental implant can replace a single missing tooth.
- Dental Bridge – We can attach a fixed bridge to two or more implants to replace multiple missing teeth. You don’t need to remove a bridge for cleaning.
Improve Your Dentures With Dental Implants
Over time, dentures become loose due to bone loss and changes in your gum tissue. This causes problems with slipping dentures, makes it difficult to chew food and speak properly, and changes your facial shape. With overdentures from Dr. David DiGiallorenzo, you can halt bone loss and secure your dentures to avoid these problems.
We can place overdentures over dental implants and your remaining teeth to give you a completely secure set of teeth. These dental implant dentures make chewing, speaking, kissing, and other activities easier and more pleasurable.
We offer two types of overdentures:
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures require two implants to be placed in your jaw. We’ll fit the implants with balls that will snap into a matching part on your denture to hold it in place. For most patients, this is enough.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Some patients who continue to experience pain when biting need implant-supported dentures. These dentures attach to a metal bar that is secured in your jaw with implants. Implant-supported dentures require four or more implants per arch. For some patients they are a better, more comfortable option for denture security.
Ready to change your life with a full-mouth reconstruction? Call the LANAP and Implant Center at 610 409-6064.
All on Six and All on Eight Implants at The Lanap and Implant Center of Pennsylvania
1st Metal-Free Dental Implant Dentist in United States