- May 9, 2013
Do one or more of these characteristics fit you?
- You experience constant shame and embarrassment when it comes to your teeth
- The sounds, smells, and sights of the dentist’s office make you feel anxious or afraid
- You have a sensitive gag reflex
- You find it difficult to relax comfortably in a chair for a long period of time
- You suffer from jaw pain that makes it hard to hold your mouth open for a long time
- You’re in need of several, long dental procedures as quickly as possible to rejuvenate your teeth
If these sound familiar, don’t worry – a majority of Americans today find it difficult or even near-impossible to undergo dental procedures, whether because of fear, discomfort, or simple anxiousness. However, you certainly shouldn’t leave any dental problems you’re experiencing go untreated; after all, this can just cause more serious issues that will require more effort and money to correct. But what can you do? Thankfully, at Dr. DiGiallorenzo’s Collegeville and Williamsport offices, you can find the compassionate service you’ve been looking for. With the help of IV sedation, you’ll finally be able to relax in the dentist’s chair and sit back while our team does all the work.
With the help of Dr. Anthony J. DeMarco, a board-certified member of the American Board of Anesthesiology, we can administer IV sedation to patients from the Philadelphia area and beyond who find themselves unable to feel comfortable and at ease in our office. Under IV sedation, you’ll feel extremely relaxed and at ease; in fact, many patients don’t even recall anything about their appointment once it’s finished! Better yet, IV sedation can be precisely controlled, and it’s the ideal tool to help patients who need to condense several treatments into one, long appointment in order to save time.
Contact either our Williamsport or Collegeville offices today to schedule an appointment with Dr. DiGiallorenzo! Our team can’t wait to provide you with the comprehensive, concise care you need to make your smile truly shine again.