- January 17, 2013
In the vast world of dentistry, there are plenty of phrases and services that can seem confusing to patients when they first hear them. Maybe the name of a procedure makes it seem much scarier to undergo than it actually is, or a certain phrase carries connotations for you that simply aren’t true. Here at our Collegeville and Williamsport offices, Dr. DiGiallorenzo and his team don’t want you to feel like you’re in the dark concerning how we operate and what we’re willing to offer you as our patient. That’s why we’d like to take the time today to explain a crucial aspect of our service that sounds unfamiliar to you – holistic dentistry.
The core definition of holistic dentistry is an approach to dentistry that promotes health and wellness instead of focusing on treating diseases. Its practice combines the newest technologies advances in dentistry with the world’s oldest traditions concerning natural healing. Dr. DiGiallorenzo is a big believer when it comes to holistic dentistry; he thinks it best to treat the whole person at once and not just one specific problem at a time. That’s why he’s integrated it fully into his dental and periodontal oral care. But what does that mean for you, the patient?
- You’ll have access to in-house massage therapists and reflexologists who will help you to feel your best while you’re receiving treatment.
- We provide homeopathic medicine, which optimizes the healing response and channels the body’s self-healing tendencies directly.
- Nutritional therapy is available as well, which will help you learn which foods can speed healing.
- You’ll be invited upstairs to our Wellness Center. Overseen by a medical director, we can provide a variety of treatments there including holistic acupuncture, cranial-sacral therapy, all-natural dermal fillers, and medical detoxification
- Several biocompatible options are available for dental treatment, including metal-free implants.
If you’re ready for personalized and effective holistic dentistry that benefits your entire body while still making sure your teeth feel great, Dr. DiGiallorenzo and his team are here to help. Call either our Collegeville or Williamsport office today to schedule a consultation appointment. Patients from the Philadelphia area and beyond are always welcome to take part in our personalized, first-rate care.