Good Oral Health Starts With Good Nutrition
We’ve all heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” Most of us take this at face value to mean that what we eat affects our health. As a holistic dentist office, we want to take that a step further by offering nutritional advice for the patients who visit our locations in Collegeville and Williamsport, PA.
At the LANAP & Implant Center of Pennsylvania, we will gladly treat oral health issues affecting you. We believe that the human body can do amazing things to heal itself when it’s given the right nutrients.
Our dentists can work with you to develop a customized nutrition plan. We may discuss:
- How many grains you eat as part of your diet
- The variety of vegetables that you eat
- How much fruit you should be eating
- Foods that are rich in calcium
- Leaner ways to get protein
- And finding a balance between eating healthy and physical activity