Dental Implants Lecture Dates Announced
WILLIAMSPORT, COLLEGEVILLE AND PHILADELPHIA, PA – Williamsport and Collegeville, PA dental implants specialist Dr. David DiGiallorenzo will present several lectures on Ankylos and Z-Look implants at several upcoming dental conferences being held across the country.
DiGiallorenzo will speak on the topic of Ankylos on the following dates:
- Sept. 24 in Fresno, California (continuing education course for doctors and dental professionals)
- Oct. 22 in San Fransisco, California (continuing education)
- Oct 30 in Honolulu, Hawaii at the American Academy of Periodontists 96th Annual Meeting
- Nov 2 in Tempe, Arizona (continuing education)
- Z-Look lectures will be given on the following dates:
- Oct. 29 in Hawaii to the Japanese Contingency of Implant Dentists
- Nov 19 in Washington, D.C. at the American Institute of Implant Dentistry
Ankylos is one of several implantation methods used in dentistry. DiGiallorenzo and the other Philadelphia, PA periodontists at his Williamsport and Collegeville, PA offices frequently use Ankylos dental implants to support overdentures.
DiGiallorenzo is a key opinion leader who has placed roughly 3,000 Ankylos implants. He has used the implants since 2004 and has given lectures on the topic since 2005.
Z-Look implants are zirconium dental implants made by Z Systems in Switzerland, and DiGiallorenzo, a Collegeville, PA >periodontics expert, was among the first periodontists in the United States to begin placing them.
Z-Look implants offer a metal-free alternative to titanium implants, said the Collegeville, PA periodontist.
© 2010 Master Google and Dr. David Digiallorenzo.